Wednesday 13 May 2015

Small Moment Story

Ooooooohhhh nnnoooo I'm going to play hide and go seek .
I said to my head I'm going to be the first  one to get
spotted because I'm hiding behind a pole. Step, step,
step!  A seeker was coming to look behind the pole but I
just moved around the Pole a little. I was very scared. I was playing with my cousins and some other people.
I was just four years old. I was lucky that I was behind  a pole way wider than me. I'm also lucky because it's summer evening.
The End

2 comments:

  1. Wow that was cool. You hooked me into your story


    From Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this story Slater. I liked the way you put how old you were after you had explained the events. This made me curious from the start and want to read more. Keep up the wonderful writing.
    From Mrs O

    ReplyDelete